Mentor Training & Development
At this time we are recruiting volunteers to assist with our College and Leadership Series workshops and our Online Mentoring tool.
Requirements for College and Leadership Series: must complete our mentoring application, pass a background test and provide references.
Roles for recruitment:
- Describe your career path, challenges and inspiration to college-age youth who have spent at least a portion of their lives in the foster care system
- Provide mentoring to youth as you each get to know each other
- Videographers needed to video workshops, video resumes for attachment to online job postings
- Hair dressers and make up artists to assist with grooming and preparation for video resumes
- Crews for set up and take down of materials used during workshops
- Powerpoint projector set up for Mac presentations involving movie clips during workshop
- Emotionally mature men and women who will be present at the workshops and available to talk to youth who need a listening ear, a word of encouragement or guidance with college issues or life matters.
- Each workshop is planned for once a month and 2 hours in length with 15 minutes set up and take down.
Thank you for interest and response!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in Mentoring, please complete the online application under the Online Application tab. You may also print out the application and submit it to:
Jeremiah’s Promise, Inc.,
P.O. Box 1393, Palo Alto, CA 94302-1393.
For questions, send your emails to email@example.com.